SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake is out now!
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick? … What could possibly go wrong?
SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick meet the mysterious fortune teller Kassandra who gives them a vial full of Mermaid’s Tears. Legend claims they grant the wishes of those who are pure of heart…
Naturally, the two best buddies get overexcited and their flurry of wishes tears open the very fabric of space and time—all while releasing Cosmic Jelly onto Bikini Bottom and opening portals to strange Wishworlds in the process. In their journey to rescue their friends, they’ll meet knights, pirates, and…prehistoric snails?!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to seven distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory
Nintendo Co., Ltd.is a Japanese multinational video game company headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. It develops video games and video game consoles.
Nintendo was founded in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta by craftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi and originally produced handmade hanafuda playing cards. After venturing into various lines of business during the 1960s and acquiring a legal status as a public company, Nintendo distributed its first console, the Color TV-Game, in 1977. It gained international recognition with the release of Donkey Kong in 1981 and the Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Mario Bros. in 1985.
Since then, Nintendo has produced some of the most successful consoles in the video game industry, such as the Game Boy, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, the Nintendo DS, the Wii, and the Switch. It has created numerous major franchises, including Mario Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Kirby, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Super Smash Bros. Nintendo’s mascot, Mario, is internationally recognized. The company has sold more than 5.4 billion video games and over 800 million hardware units globally as of 2022.